Prosper CBD Pain Freeze Cream contains cannabidiol (CBD) which is the new amazing natural ingredient found in many pain products these days.
CBD is the second most prevalent of the active ingredients of cannabis. Though it is an essential component of medical marijuana, cannabidiol is most often extracted from industrial hemp plants which contains higher CBD levels.
The CBD is extracted via one of many methods and then added to creams and oils to aid in the delivery of the CBD to the body.
CBD is becoming more and more popular for everyday over the counter use for pain relief. It has been used since 2700BC by the Chinese as pain medication and it was used even to treat indigestion and nausea.
The popularity has increased due to the rising epidemic of opioid addiction in the country. CBD is taking the place of the big pharmaceutical companies pushing their opioids.
In states where CBD is legal, residents use 14% fewer of the addictive opioids. CBD is not habit forming and can provide the same pain relief as opioids.
Prosper CBD Pain Freeze Cream was mainly developed to be used for continuous chronic pain. If you are in pain either muscular or arthritic, reach for some of this Freeze Cream.
There are plenty of benefits of CBD but natural pain relief is one of the most common uses. Arthritic patients notice a significant drop in inflammation and signs of pain and notice a significant relief from their pain.
Multiple sclerosis, an autoimmune disease that affects the entire body through the nerves and brain, with muscle spasms being a common symptom. CBD reduces the amount of spasms a person experiences.
CBD is thought to limit inflammation in the brain and nervous system which may benefit people experiencing pain, insomnia and some immune-system responses with limited side effects. All of these benefits are received without the “high” associated with marijuana.
Who’s Behind Prosper Wellness?
The Prosper CBD Pain Freeze Cream was founded by three partners: Chaz Shivley and Kriss Berg. Both being from Colorado, the foundation of the CBD revolution in the United States, they were interested in the effects of CBD without the high feeling.
These two individuals were dedicated to learning more about cannabidiol and the effects that it has on pain since they themselves both experienced a continuous and tremendous amount of pain.
Instead of turning to prescription drugs, they started looking for other safer avenues to relieve or eliminate their pain. They specifically were looking for the pain relief of CBD without the high.
After ten long years of research and attempts, this product was founded. Fortunately for us, they found the perfect combination of CBD and decided to share it with the world in the CBD Cream.
They made the wonderful effects of the CBD in a cream that is easy for clients to use and that has the benefits of the cannabidiol.
Knowing the hard work that went into the Prosper CBD Pain Freeze Cream you are guaranteed a natural and safe formula with each jar.
Is CBD Right for you?
Prosper CBD Pain Freeze Cream is ideal for people with back pain and nerve pain. People with MS. People with joint pain, swelling and inflammation.
It has seen in increased in use by veterans to relieve their pain, to relieve their anxiety and depression. If you are unable to fall asleep effortlessly, CBD Cream could be good for you.
Prosper CBD Pain Freeze Cream can promote a good night sleep that has been elusive to you due to your diet, stress, lifestyle or the aches and pains in your body.
CBD can also alleviate anxiety and addiction. Brain fog is eliminated and you will see a better focus and better concentration.
How to Use
Simply cleanse the area you want to apply the freeze cream and generously apply and vigorously massage and rub the topical into your skin. Be firm but do not cause added pain.
If there are no specific nagging spots, rub over temples, neck, elbows and knees, wrist, soles of your feet. This will allow the cream to get into your system and allow a claiming effect to take place.
The Good and the Bad of CBD
- Prosper CBD Pain Freeze Cream uses the highest bioavailability available for CBD oil. What does this mean to you? It means that the extraction process of the CBD oil is engineered to keep the CBD in your circulation with up to 85% bioavailability lasting longer than other brands on the market.
- This Pain Freeze Cream has been NSF certified. This means as a consumer you are receiving the CBD of the highest quality hemp. Each jar contains 150 mg of full spectrum CBD.
- Prosper Wellness uses domestic-grown hemp plants. This means the plants are grown under the high standards of the USA quality control.
- Other products found in this cream are also proven safe and effective. Menthol, arnica, green tea extract, willow bark extract, and aloe all provide extra relief from your aches and pains.
- Opposed to a supplement, a cream acts quickly and right at the source of the pain.
- The “Forever Guarantee” allows you to try this product with the peace of mind that if it isn’t for you, it can be returned, even if used. The forever guarantee shows how much Prosper Wellness feels you will love their product.
- It is safe and legal.
- Some people have an allergic reaction to arnica, another product found in this cream. Users of the Prosper CBD Pain Freeze Cream that are allergic to arnica may have an upset stomach. If this is the case for you, please use the Forever Guarantee listed above.
- Some people have side effects of nausea, fatigue and irritability from the CBD.
- Always speak to your healthcare provider when trying any new supplement or medication to make sure there are no known interactions.
Overall, the use of the Prosper CBD Pain Freeze Cream can only help you with your aches and pain. It can reduce pain so better sleep is achieved.
It can reduce pain so movements are no longer painful. Only good things can be the result can occur with the continuous use of the Prosper CBD Pain Freeze Cream.